Club Species Records
A member may claim a species club record provided:
- The person is a financial member at the time the fish was caught.
- The fish was caught within the various competition boundaries, with the exception of club organised events such as weekend comps away
- The fish is witnessed and authenticated by another financial Club member who is not family related to the member who caught the fish.
- The details of the fish including type and weight are recorded on an official Club weigh-in sheet.
- The weigh in sheet is submitted to the Club Weighmaster.
If you think you have a new club record please download the form below, fill it in and send it to the weighmaster.
Club Record Holders: